FAMILY TOURS – SHARING AND ENJOYING TOGETHER
Nowadays, family travel has been a hot trend of tourism. Large families, colleagues or friends can plan to have leisure tours together, share travel experience to each other for an enjoyable journey.
* Choosing your destinations: This is very important for the success of the trip. A family travel group often has many members, from the elderly to young children, so you should choose the famous tourism destinations which have been facilitated with tourism services and transportations smoothly. If you go travel in the summer, beaches are an ideal choice with many destinations from North to South: Ha Long (Quang Ninh), Thien Cam (Ha Tinh), Da Nang, Quy Nhon, Nha Trang, Mui Ne (Phan Thiet), Vung Tau, Phu Quoc, Con Dao. In addition, the destinations on the highland area such as Da Lat, Mai Chau, Moc Chau and Sa Pa are also the interesting suggestions for you.
Foreign travel is also a trend that many families choose. Normally, the groups seek for cheap flight tickets from the airline promotions and travel agency to travel abroad. Younger families usually choose Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok (Thailand), Malaysia.
* Make a schedule: Your trip should last for 4 or 5 days, depending on the location of your destination and the transportation. Basically, family groups should not move much to avoid fatigue and being passive. It is a good idea to book a private car to travel, because it’s safer and your group can be more active.
The schedule needs to be detailed before the trip, informing the members in the smaller family groups, avoiding the discussion during the trip, because it takes time, and sometimes leads to contradictions. Hotel accommodation must be booked in advance, corresponding with the number of members. If possible, negotiate for a low cost before the trip. The meal plan for the whole trip must also be done beforehand.
There should be a leader who is experienced, resourceful, and reliable to run the trip.
* In your group, if there are elderly and young children, you should take into account the density of movement to ensure their health. They usually have some special requirements on food and drinks. If necessary, bring food and drinks for them from home, avoid being passive at the destination. Basic medicines must be prepared in advance in case they need to be used immediately.
* To create a warm, intimate atmosphere as well as “to make a group” impressively, save the beautiful photos, discuss to design uniforms for family, youth or children.
* Family travel priority is to relax and enjoy, therefore, depending on your economic ability, you can decide a reasonable trip, but do not save too much like the youth’s trend of backpacking.