(3 days 2 nights – Departing on 29/4, 19/5, 26/5, 2/6, 23/6)
This summer is the wonderful time for you to go to Danang, not only for admiring the stunning fireworks performance of the DIFF, but also for visiting many famous destinations of this beautiful city. It would be a eden in Vietnam – Ba Na Hills resort, the masterpiece of nature – Marble Mountains, the tranquil moments at the foot of the Buddha statue of Linh Ung Pagoda, or the view of an old town with thousands of colorful lanterns in Hoian. Joining this 3-day-2-night tour, you can enjoy all of these experience in the best way.
Day 1: Pick-up – Son Tra Peninsula – Marble Mountains – Hoian
Day 2: Ba Na Hills – The way to the Heaven
Day 3: Drop-off at the airport/ train station
Please check the detailed schedule below:
– Pick-up and Drop-off car services
– Skilled and enthusiastic tour guide
– Vé cáp treo Bà Nà: 650.000đ
– Funicular train ticket, entrance ticket to the cellar and Le Jardin D’Amour.
– Fantasy Park entrance ticket
– Tickets to the attraction sites attraction sites
– 1 bottled water/pax/day
– Fireworks seeing ticket
– Entrance ticket to the wax museum
– Costs and expenses that are not included in the schedule
– Under the age of 5: free ticket (sharing services with parent)
– From 5 to 9 years old: 50% adult ticket
– 10 years old and above: 100% adult ticket
BA NA HILLS’S CHILDREN TICKET POLICY
– Under 1m tall: free ticket (sharing services with parents)
– From 1 to 1.3 m: 75% adult ticket
– Taller than 1.3m: 100% adult ticket
– Please provide the detailed list of your group’s information when booking our tours.
Dacotours is a professional company organizing group tours, family tours, MICE tours…
Morning: We pick you up at the airport and take you to the hotel.
Having lunch at the restaurant
- 2.15 - 2.30 PM: From the hotel, we will take you to Son Tra Peninsula. We will visit Linh Ung Pagoda, and admire the glorious scenery of mountain - river - ocean of Danang from above.
- 4.00 PM: Visiting Marble Mountains, which is considered the huge Pẹning of Danang.
- 5.30 PM: Heading to Hoian from Marble Mountains
- 6.00 - 7.00 PM: Visiting around Hoian ancient town with the old houses and assembly halls, enjoying the view of the Faifo town and shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market
- 7.00 - 7.30 PM: Having dinner at Hoian restaurant
- 8.00 - 8.30: Going back to Danang, staying the first night at the hotel in the city
Morning: Having breakfast at the hotel.
- 07.45 - 8.15 PM: We will depart for Ba Na Hills Resort, which is located at an altitude of 1487m above the sea level. You will be carried to the peak of Ba Na by the cable car system that earn 4 world's records.
- Arrive at Ba Na Gare, you will take a funicular train to visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Debay cellar and the flower garden named Le Jardin D' Amour.
- Having fun in Fantasy Park with a lot of thrilling games and rides.
- Visiting the French Village and the spirit area of Ba Na, where you can find the Queen Temple, the Belfry, Linh Phong Tower, and admire the whole epic view of the nature from above.
- Having buffet lunch and rest at the restaurant
- Saying good bye to Ba Na, we will go back to Danang.
Evening: Having dinner at the restaurant
Morning: After breakfast, you will go shopping at Con Market - the biggest local market in Danang.
- Hotel check-out.
- Having lunch and rest at the restaurant.
- We will drop you off at the airport/ train station as the schedule.