(4 days 3 nights – DEPARTURE ON 29/4, 19/5, 26/5, 2/6, 23/6)
For 9 years, Danang has made itself a worldwide brand of international fireworks performances, which attract tourists form all over the world to visit Danang to enjoy the epic party of lights and colors.
DIFF 2017 (Danang International Fireworks Festival) is the highlight of that marks the success of Danang’s brand. With the brilliant fireworks display and meticulously arranged sound system, it creates a lot of extremely attractive effects. In 2017, the show will also be supported with 3D light technology, which promises to bring the best performances for tourists to admire.
On occasion of the DIFF, Dacotours introduces Da Nang 2017 fireworks tour specially designed for you. Joining this tour, you will be able to not only enjoy the unique and discoverable fireworks festival, but also discover many interesting tourist attractions of the most worth-living city in Vietnam.
In this tour, visitors will have the opportunity to discover the destinations which can not be ignored Da Nang. You will have the opportunity to visit Linh Ung Pagoda with the highest statue of the Goddess of Mercy in Vietnam. In Vietnamses, “Linh Ung” means that the wish is fulfilled.
You will also have chance to visit Marble Mountains, which have a beautiful cave system that has been beautifully carved by the nature for hundreds years. Climbing the stairs of cool stone, you will find the Heaven Gate with the with view of the island, heaven and earth.
Besides, visitors who love to explore nostalgic tourist destinations will have time to walk on the old streets of Hoi An. Coming to the ancient town, you will be immersed in the shimmering space with the vibrant colors of the lanterns, where the music is played melodiously from a restaurant or a bar, and the Central’s traditional songs sung by the Quang people with their special dialect.
An indispensable place in theDa Nang 2017 fireworks tour is Ba Na Hills. Being here, you will immediately fall in love with Ba Na, where you can find the cable car system that won 4 World’s records, the big amusement Fantasy Park, the French village built on the architecture of medieval European villages, or Linh Ung Pagoda with the 27 meter high Buddha statue. It can be said that, Ba Na Hills is a complex of tourist, spiritual and entertainment resort in Da Nang.
In additions, in the Da Nang fireworks tour in 2017, if you used to wish to be a King, Queen, or Princess as in the fairy tales of your childhood, your dreams may come true when you visit Hue Imperial. Hue Imperial City, Ngo Mon Gate and Thai Hoa palace will bring you back to the majestic crown of the Nguyen Dynasty. Visiting Thien Mu Pagoda, listening to the buzz on the banks of the Huong Giang River will surely bring a lot of unforgettable feelings.
Please find the detailed schedule below.
Ba Na Hill tour provide children ticket based on height:
Morning: We pick you up at the airport and take you to the hotel.
Having lunch at the restaurant
- 2.15 - 2.30 PM: From the hotel, we will take you to Son Tra Peninsula. We will visit Linh Ung Pagoda, and admire the glorious scenery of mountain - river - ocean of Danang from above.
- 4.00 PM: Visiting Marble Mountains, which is considered the huge Pẹning of Danang.
- 5.30 PM: Heading to Hoian from Marble Mountains
- 6.00 - 7.00 PM: Visiting around Hoian ancient town with the old houses and assembly halls, enjoying the view of the Faifo town and shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market
- 7.00 - 7.30 PM: Having dinner at Hoian restaurant
- 8.00 - 8.30: Going back to Danang, staying the first night at the hotel in the city
Morning: Having breakfast at the hotel.
- 07.45 - 8.15 PM: We will depart for Ba Na Hills Resort, which is located at an altitude of 1487m above the sea level. You will be carried to the peak of Ba Na by the cable car system that earn 4 world's records.
- Arrive at Ba Na Gare, you will take a funicular train to visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Debay cellar and the flower garden named Le Jardin D' Amour.
- Having fun in Fantasy Park with a lot of thrilling games and rides.
- Visiting the French Village and the spirit area of Ba Na, where you can find the Queen Temple, the Belfry, Linh Phong Tower, and admire the whole epic view of the nature from above.
- Having buffet lunch and rest at the restaurant
- Saying good bye to Ba Na, we will go back to Danang.
Evening: Having dinner at the restaurant
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel
07h45 - 8h15: Depart for Hue Imperial City through Hai Van tunnel. Visit Lang Co Bay on the way to Hue.
11h00 - 11h30: Visit Khai Dinh tomb which has the architecture mixed between Eastern and Western culture.
12h30: Have lunch at restaurant.
13h30: Visit Fobbiden Purple City, Ngo Mon Gate...
14h30: Continue to visit Thien Mu Pagoda - an ancient pagoda of Hue built in the very first king - Nguyen Hoang.
15h30: Leave for Danang.
Evening: Enjoy dinner at restaurant then rest in your hotel.
Morning: After breakfast, you will go shopping at Con Market - the biggest local market in Danang.
- Hotel check-out.
- Having lunch and rest at the restaurant.
- We will drop you off at the airport/ train station as the schedule.